About the Big Thought Bridge
The Big Thought Bridge consist of young professionals who are dedicated to closing the opportunity gap, the biggest problem facing education today.
Big Thought Bridge members work to close the gap by igniting the imagination of Dallas youth through:
- Volunteering for Big Thought programs
- Raising awareness about the opportunity gap
- Building a community of civic-minded professionals
Big Thought Bridge Membership
Bridge membership is impactful because we focus on three key pillars: service, education, and community.
We provide regular opportunities to volunteer through Big Thought’s incredible programs (DaVerse Lounge, Creative Solutions, Dallas City of Learning, fundraisers and more!)
Members are invited to attend exclusive educational opportunities for Bridge members through our speaker series.
Join a vibrant community of young professionals passionate about closing the opportunity gap.
Events and Volunteer Opportunities
The Big Thought Bridge is serious about our activities reflecting our mission. All of our events represent at least one pillar – and often more! We support seven core events, in addition to regular volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- July – Creative Solutions
- August – Dallas City of Learning
- September – Lecture Series
- February – Works of Heart
- March – Spring Break Volunteering
- May – Big Night / Big Day
- June – Annual Bridge Review
Bridge members will receive a monthly newsletter that highlights upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.