The Fellowship Initiative (TFI) helps young men of color (Fellows) acquire the skills, knowledge, experience, networks, and other resources they need to succeed academically and professionally through a year-long mentorship program. Open to high school students, students will participate in:
- Saturday Sessions – a full day of learning activities in JPMorgan Chase’s offices three Saturdays a month during the school year
- Learning Intensives – special sessions and projects during school breaks and during the summer to build key academic, professional and leadership skills
- College tours and visits
- Community service projects
- And more!
By participating in The Fellowship Initiative, students also have the opportunity to build a strong professional network with other young leaders in the program and professionals from multiple career sectors.
Eligibility requirements and desired characteristics for TFI Fellows:
- Male student of color, currently enrolled in the 10th grade in a Dallas ISD high school
- At least a C grade average, or a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A commitment to academic achievement
- Determination and perseverance in the face of challenges
- A strong interest in attending and graduating from a 4-year college/university
- Interest and a track record of leadership and public service