Current Summer Job Openings
Some of our summer opportunities are listed below. Click here to submit an application.
Elementary Enrichment Camp (entering 1st-entering 6th graders) – Instructors, Site Guides, and Site Coordinators needed
July 9-July 26, Monday-Thursday, 8:30-1:00 with breakfast available for students at 8:00 (on-campus time for staff may be 7:30-2:00). One full-morning field trip per week.
Professional Development: two 6-hour days to be scheduled between June 12-15
Supply Pick-Up and Campus Team Meeting: July 5 (tentative)
- Jack Lowe Sr. Elementary School, Dallas (Conrad feeder)
- John F. Peeler Elementary School, Dallas (Adamson feeder)
- Nancy J. Cochran Elementary School, Dallas (Molina feeder)
- Ronald E. McNair Elementary School, Dallas (Carter/Lincoln feeder)
- Stephen C. Foster Elementary School, Dallas (Thomas Jefferson feeder)
- William M. Anderson Elementary School, Dallas (Spruce feeder)
Middle School (entering 6th graders) and High School (entering 9th graders) Early Start Camp – Instructors, Site Guides, and Site Coordinators needed
July 16-August 2, Monday-Thursday. First two weeks: academics in the morning with enrichment from 1:00-3:00 (on-campus time for staff may be 12:00-4:00). Third week: enrichment activities and field trips from 9:00-3:00 with breakfast available for students at 8:30 (on-campus time for staff may be 8:00-4:00).
Professional Development: June 21-22 (6 hours each day)
Supply Pick-Up and Campus Team Meeting: July 12 (tentative)
- Billy Earl Dade Middle School, Dallas
- Boude Storey Middle School, Dallas
- Oliver W. Holmes Humanities/Communications Academy, Dallas
- W. Browne Middle School, Dallas
- Thomas J. Rusk Middle School, Dallas
- Franklin D. Roosevelt High School, Dallas
- James Madison High School, Dallas
- Lincoln High School & Communications/Humanities Magnet, Dallas
- South Oak Cliff High School, Dallas
- Demonstrate expertise in chosen discipline.
- Develop project-based multi-age lesson plans spanning 6-8 one-hour sessions that are hands-on, experiential, and lead toward a culmination for students in each grade level.
- Integrate Social and Emotional Learning principles and activities into all program activities.
- Must be able to withstand 3-4 outdoor walking field trips in the heat.
If you know Fine Arts or STEM teachers at any of the Elementary, Middle, or High School campuses listed who might be interested in teaching this summer, please ask them to apply!
Garland Middle School Field Trip Camp – Site Guides and a Site Coordinator needed
July 9-July 26, Monday-Thursday, 8:00-3:00 (exact staff times to be confirmed). Full days filled with field trips and activities – be ready to be on the go!
We are also seeking a visual artist for our Creative Solutions Summer Intensive at SMU working with adjudicated youth from the Dallas County Juvenile Department (June 12-July 27, Professional Development to be scheduled).